The LACASA Collection is a unique charity resale boutique located in Howell, Michigan. All proceeds from our two stores—a brick and mortar location and an online e-commerce boutique—directly fund programs for victims of child abuse and interpersonal violence at LACASA Center.
At LACASA Collection and LACASA Center, the spirit of diversity and inclusion is encouraged and infused into everything we engage in. If you are passionate about our mission, we invite you to explore a career with our nonprofit organization.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a Coordinator who will be responsible for the digital marketing aspects of our online boutique and our brick and mortar store. The chosen candidate will manage the day-to-day operation of our online store’s e-commerce website by curating merchandise to be posted online, managing sales transactions, and maintaining shipping and database records. In addition, this position involves promoting both the online boutique and the brick-and-mortar store on social media platforms.
POSITION DETAILS: This is a part-time position—up to 29 hours a week—and involves a combination of remote and on-site work. Hours are flexible, and may include weekends and nights. The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports to the Store Manager, and collaborates with LACASA Center’s Communications Department to ensure that all digital communications are in alignment with the organization’s brand identity standards.
QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma/GED is required. A Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred in the areas of Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field. Previous e-commerce retail/resale experience is required. Familiarity with Square’s POS system and its website platform is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical and creative skills in digital media, e-commerce, and social media platforms. Additional necessary skills include: familiarity with retail/resale trends relating to online marketing and merchandising; strong writing, spelling, grammar and communication skills; and excellent organizational abilities. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Provides digital retail and marketing support for both the online boutique and the brick and mortar store
- Communicates with LACASA Collection Store Manager to identify strategic marketing opportunities, increase traffic, and drive sales to achieve established goals for the online boutique and the resale store
- Demonstrates broad understanding of digital platforms across multiple delivery systems
- Maintains the store’s e-commerce website; stages and photographs inventory; writes product descriptors; posts items to be sold; ensures all links are functional; monitors and updates inventory, pricing, and special discount offers
- Curates items to be sold on the e-commerce website; researches and establishes prices of items to be sold; utilizes discretion as to appropriateness/quality of goods
- Creates promotional posts and eblasts for the store’s digital and social media platforms to achieve established goals for the online boutique and the resale store
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through service excellence
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the LACASA Collection Store Manager
- Adheres to confidentiality policy as it relates to all aspects of the LACASA Collection store and the online boutique operations
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Occasionally required to lift items weighing up to 30 pounds
If you meet or exceed these qualifications, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the LACASA Collection, visit lacasacollection.org.