You are invited!
Night on the Red Carpet
Friday, Dec. 14, 2018
Party starts – 6 p.m.
Ribbon cutting – 6:30 p.m.
Emagine Hartland, 10495 Hartland Square Drive, Hartland
Film buffs, movie lovers and people who enjoy being “in the know” are invited to experience a Night on the Red Carpet at the new Emagine Hartland.
Be the first to explore this state-of-the-art cinematic venue and all of its luxury offerings. The theater isn’t open to the public until the following day, Saturday, Dec. 15. This one-time event offers you the opportunity to tour the entire facility during a private celebration.
You’ll be treated like a celebrity from the moment you arrive!
- Cruise up to the entrance for Valet Parking
- Enjoy live entertainment in the plush lobby
- Sip on craft cocktails, wine or local brews on tap
- Nibble on gourmet hors d’oeuvres
- Strike a pose for red carpet photos
- Enter the Silver Screen Drawing for prizes
- Wander and explore this 55,000 square-foot venue
- Watch a full-length film…or bop into any or all 10 movies at your leisure
- Test out the heated reclining seats, a first in Michigan
- Last, but not least, enjoy unlimited popcorn, candy and pop
Attire: Casual, dressy or theatrical…your choice!