About the Event
Watch a special documentary screening of “The Bystander Moment” and participate in an interactive panel discussion that will follow the film. Learn how you can help disrupt the culture of silence in our community by practicing and encouraging bystander intervention.
Note: This sexual assault awareness event was rescheduled due to COVID-19, and originally was to be held in April, which is National Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
- Nicole Denson – Equality MI
- Matt Oliver – Cleary University
- April Woods – Pinckney Community Schools
- Bill Vailliencourt & Pamela Maas – Livingston County Prosecutor’s Office
- Kristi Bell – Brighton Police Dept.
Awards will be presented to local individuals and agencies that have gone above and beyond to “seek justice, ensure victim’s rights and inspire hope” (the NCVRW theme for this year).
Awardees include those listed above in addition to:
- DeAndre Lipscomb – Lake Trust Credit Union
- Nicole Mason – Chem Trend