Call to Action Conference
Object Constancy: The Cornerstone of Attachment
Hosted by LACASA and Great Start Livingston, this virtual seminar will address the importance of early and quality attachment on a child’s emotional development and well-being.
Presented by LACASA’s Child Abuse Prevention Council and Great Start Livingston
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
8:30 a.m. – Noon
Cost: $10 (additional $15 fee to receive three Social Work CE’s)
SCECH’s and Social Work CE’s available; have your PICs or ID numbers ready when registering.
Register online by Feb. 23 at bit.ly/2021CTA
LACASA’s Child Abuse Prevention Council and Great Start Livingston invite everyone who works with young children and families to attend this virtual event. During this conference, presenter Phil Hamberg, LCSW, LMFT will:
- Define whole object constancy and its relationship to attachment
- Explain developmental advantages of solid attachment
- Identify specific behaviors which promote attachment
- Address object constancy paradoxes of development
- Share 10 techniques to build object constancy which can be applied to children and families
Payment for registration in the form of cash or check should be made out to LACASA and mailed to:
Object Constancy Registration
Attn: LACASA CAP Council
2895 W. Grand River Ave.
Howell, MI 48843
Questions can be sent to LACASA’s Child Abuse Prevention Coordinator, Holly Naylor, at firstname.lastname@example.org