Who would you call for immediate help?
Our 24-hour Helpline is staffed by trained professionals who respond to your calls about child abuse, domestic violence and sexual assault.
We provide immediate support, information and critical resources around the clock.
Do not hesitate to call us when you have questions, concerns, or want to discuss your situation.
What to expect when you call
- We listen to your concerns
- We ask questions to be sure that we understand your current situation
- We provide information and resources
- We offer support as you make decisions about your circumstances, or the circumstances of a friend or loved one
- We may refer you to an agency that specializes in your area of concern
- We may schedule an appointment for you with a LACASA counselor or legal advocate
- We may suggest a LACASA support group