You are not alone.
We provide support groups for children, teens and adults. Our groups offer a safe, non-threatening environment for individuals to share, learn and heal.
All of our groups honor confidentiality, and participation requires pre-registration with our counseling team. Call our Crisis Line at (866) 522-2725 to learn more.
- Domestic Violence Support Group for Women—Twice a week
- Domestic Violence Support Group for Children—Twice a week
- Sexual Assault Support Group–Weekly
- ‘Circle of Parents’ Support Group—Twice monthly (For fathers and male caregivers)
- FASD Living – Monthly group (For caregivers of children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders)
- Assailant/Batterers Intervention Group – Three sessions weekly (off-site)
Respite Childcare Services
We provide childcare for parents while they are in counseling or support groups. Parents are asked to pre-schedule all respite care.
Call our Crisis Line at (866) 522-2725 for more information.