Transitioning Away from Abuse
Moving forward & rebuilding lives
LACASA’s Transitional Supportive Housing Program is available for abuse survivors and their children who meet eligibility requirements.
We provide off-site housing units where survivors can transition away from an abusive situation and into a new way of life.
Our Housing Coordinator provides support and resources for survivors as they move toward independence.
Abuse survivors may apply for this two-year program which enables survivor-families a time to heal and regain financial stability.
- Families uprooted by domestic violence are at their most vulnerable—emotionally and economically
- Building a life safe from abuse takes time
- Transitional housing programs provide stability, security and a support system
- Families in transition gain self-esteem as they move forward with a sense of hope and accomplishment
- Transitional housing helps survivors become economically self-sufficient