We host trainings & educational workshops
LACASA provides training programs and awareness workshops that increase community and workplace awareness about abuse and interpersonal violence.
Workshops are available for:
- Health care professionals
- Law enforcement officials
- Members of the clergy
- Faith-based organizations
- Public agencies
Services include consultations, speakers and training modules for workplaces and organizations seeking educational seminars and awareness programs.
Trained educators can provide programs on:
- Child abuse
- Domestic violence
- Sexual assault
- Sexual harassment
- Teen dating abuse & dating violence
- Healthy relationships
- Bystander intervention
- Title IX policy review & recommendations
- Workplace policy reviews & recommendations
To discuss developing a program for your organization, contact LACASA’s Community Education Department at 517-548-1350.